To advance frontiers of computer knowledge and pramote its dissemination through sustainable affordable learning system seamlessly accessible to all, including so called Unreached zone, from among whom the leaders and innovators of tomorrow will emerge SVCSM shall :
- Strength the development of associated learning centre as a proactive role model for high quality and learner centric computer literacy programme.
- Share professional capability and resources to improve standard of computer education in the whole world.
- Develop network using emerging technologies and methods with global reach for effecting programme delivery.
- Provide an intelligent flexible system of education to meet the challenges of access and equity and work towards development of knowledge based society
- Provide computer education to the highest unreached people and pramote community participation for local development.
- Provide specific need-based computer education and training opportunities for continuous professional development and skill upgradation to in services professionals.